maandag 28 maart 2011

A good score....

As I told you already in my intro....I love fleamarkets!
Yesterday we've had a very lazy sunday. Nothing in the agenda, so we could spend our day just the way we wanted... And there was a big carboot-sale at the Geffense Plas.
There were about 200 sellers! The sun was shining, so it was really perfect! This was heaven on earth for me. At least I thought for a little moment.  There were many traders and people who were really trying so sell junk that even the dump wouldn't take. Some of them asked the grand prize for their old stuff. In the shops you would get it even cheaper..... First I found a new book by Stephen King for only 4 euro. And a little card with a painting of Betty Boop. A great vintage bag for my ice-skates and a cool sixties handbag.
And there it was....The dress. I was love at first sight... Drooling... I passed it, walked back.... Asked for the price... It was cheap.... More drooling.... It was really an old one and I got it really cheap. When I was waiting for my change I was looking next to me.... Shoes..... Very cool shoes.... My foot was already slipping in one of them.... It fits.... Ow nice..... And also very cheap!
My "new" dress....
My sweet shoes                              
 I am so happy with that dress! When we went back to our car I found a last great item. Nah, it were three pair.... Some very cool old-fashioned high heels!
Me is so happy now. :D

Tomorrow I will post some of my great dresses who unfortunately don't fit me and I have to let them go...

Sweet dreams!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh love the shoes :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh waaaaauwww!

    We moeten maar eens samen een keer een vlooienmarkt bezoeken! Ben er zelf ook gek op!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Miep, Zaterdag samen kringloopjes doen en uit eten natuurlijk!!

    Lindsay, dat is een deal! Hier bij de Geffense plas (Oss) is het echt mega-groot. Zou het leuk vinden je een keer in het echie te ontmoeten. (mss ook een keer samen wat fotookes maken)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen