zaterdag 26 maart 2011

Intro.

Hello to everybody who will read this.

I am not new in bloggersworld, only new on blogspot.
I left my old blog, but came to the conclusion that I still wanted to continue. Only not on my old one...
So here I am.

My age is not importent, I feel like 25.
I have a few addictions...
Photo's, I love to take photo's and collect old cam's.
I love to walk around at flea markets, secondhand shops and vintagestores. 
I love vintage things like clothes, shoes and gadgets. 
I also love my boyfriend.
My two cats, Dodge and Sierra.
And not forget my two doggie's, Flos and Lola.
Even though I am a real woman who loves to dress up, I do have a technical profession and I love technology.
I combine my love for technology and vintage in my biggest hobby..... My cars.....
Together with my boyfriend I am the proud owner of two great American fifties cars.
My summer-daily....The lovely '58 Pontiac Chieftain de Luxe.

And the project... My sweet love with the big wings... The '57 Dodge Custom Royal...
Jup, he is a real project. I am trying to do most of the work myself..... My boyfriend has his own project so this is all mine.... :D

So, that's enough for today. :)
Have a great evening and maybe I see you later...

6 opmerkingen:

  1. leuk!! ik ga je volgen hoor groetjes meriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke blog hoor. Ga je blijven volgen :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Last picture - great great jubeljubel - sooo bad car :) *fav*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Meeuw- Thank you. :)
    I fell in love with the mean looks of this car. When you are standing in front of him he looks like he is going to eat you... Kinda Christine..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen