woensdag 11 mei 2011

To sell or not to sell....that's the question....Part one

We are going to re-decorate our bedroom and my dressroom. There are already a lot of new vintage thingy's waiting for their new spot. But our little house is already looking like a fully stuffed vintage shop, so I have to sell some things. Some things are easy to let go, some stuff will go into the storage and some things... I don't know what to do with them. To sell or not to sell... Like these 1947 sewing magazine's. I have them for a long time,but I can not sew. (I love to learn it) They are just laying around here. Best thing is that they are complete.. Here is one from the four magazine's. The others will follow later... xx 




3 opmerkingen:

  1. These are beautiful! My house is the same, my husband says its like a vintage shop too :o) Scarlett x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you. The only problem now is that I need a bigger house. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Exactly what Im aiming for lol! If i keep buying then maybe he'll agree to a bigger house ;o) Scarlett x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen