woensdag 27 april 2011

Gasoline and Easter Eggs....

Sometimes I wish my live was a little bit more easy going. The days are way to short for me. And the weekends.... With one blink of my eye's it's monday again. Last weekend we had 3 days off from work. And I was so glad to get back to work, so I could relax a little bit. :)
Saturday we had the big car-swap. It was exciting, but now we have 5 "new" Americans. It was a 2 hour drive back home...Pfffff  One was sold already one day later to my daddy. And I am driving now a '72 Chrysler with 440BB as daily till it is sold, and then the Pontiac will come out of the garage again. Yeah.
Sunday, EasterSunday. My parents came over. We live about 120Km's from each other and I miss them. First we went to the carbootsale at the Geffens Plas, but it was way to hot. I bought a few old photo-camera's. So glad we got home again. My dad had a test-drive in a great looking old Dodge Pick-up and he bought it. After that we had a lovely lunch with some home-made coockie's, muffins and sand-wiches. (I love to cook) Great view at the apple blossom and a beautifull sunny day.... and I was glad to see my mom and dad again.
Monday's we had to bring the Pick-up to my dad and had a great bbq with my sister and her kids. :) So again a long drive....
I didn't get enough sleep this weekend and I hope to catch it up later......
Next blog I will show you a few sewwing magazine's from 1947. Found them on a flea-market....



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Like :-) The cars is great, and eggs are always good.
    groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Holger, next time when you visit Holland you must come over and join me on a ride with on of the boys!
    P.S. today on of Marcels dreamcars arrived.... After a year drewling....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen