zaterdag 9 april 2011

The place where I live...



The place where I live...
I always lived in small villages. Thank god that the big city was just a moment away. My last house in Limburg was a big old farmhouse in the middle of the village-center at a river. It was quiet, and everything was within walking distance. Then I moved.... 120km up the river. Our house is standing to the same river as my old house. It is very petit and in the middle of nowhere. When you don't have a car, you must have a very good condition. In the winter-time it is very lonely here. Now that the summer is on her way, it is beautifull to live here. Still we are now looking for another house. A bit bigger and more near a village....
Here is a small impression of our house, garden, fruitgarden and river...
Photo's are made with old, vintage camera's and bad film. (one of my collections and addictions)                                      

And I am very sorry for my late blogging. But I am very very busy lately.
It is a busy time at my work (wich I love very much), with our cars who are coming out of the garage again.
And in the weekends we spend a lot of great time with our sweet friends.
Today is our meeting season starting.... so a few weekends are going to be spend on kustom show's and American meetings. :) I love the Kustom Kulture.
xx

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtfoto's!
    En veel plezier bij Kustom Kulture.
    Jerry ook aanwezig? Zoja, doe hem maar de groetjes van zijn 'favoriete model' hihi!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een heerlijke plek om te wonen, hoe dol ik ook ben op de stad, ik zou er niet meer kunnen leven, veel te hectisch. Ik vrees het ergste voor Noord- Holland, de ene nieuwbouw-wijk na de andere wordt gebouwd.

    Bedankt voor je reactie op mijn post, het is een plezier om te lezen dat niet iedereen voor maatje 36 gaat :-D.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like those old film and photo impressions, it gives back a sneak peak to the past where there computers could only make ascii images :)

    Oh and i see you finally managed it with the extra link, thanks much for that too.

    groetjes,
    meerkat/holger

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lindsay, ik zal Jerry binnenkort wel tegenkomen. Ik zal hem de groetjes doen. :)

    Miss Dee, hier in het zuid-oosten ploppen ook de ene nieuwbouwwijk na de andere al uit de grond. :(
    En nee ik ga niet meer voor maatje 36. Heel lang maatje 32 gehad omdat ik gewoon niet dikker werd. Leek wel een anorexia-patient... Liever wat voller en gezond uitzien!

    Holger! Thanks for the photo's. I am going to try to make a pinnhole-shoebox. ;)
    And yes I finally got it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen