zaterdag 27 augustus 2011

The Dodge....

Holidays are over and I am back at work for a week now. Holidays are to short! I love my job, but I love holidays more... :)
Overhere the weather is so nasty. It is raining now for days. This afternoon the camper-unit is going to his winter-sleeping-place so we can use the pick-up again as a regular car. I've made some photo's this morning. We were making it ready to go, so it is a bit messy and all the lovely things like my fake-flowers are already in storage. It is still not finished yet. We have some more idea's, but we will wait till next spring to do it.
Here we go.
The Dodge W200 with V8 SmallBlock.

The Kitchen
The shower, and there is also a toilet and sink.
When boyfriend sold the Hobby 600 (also a camper) I really could cry, till he showed me this unit. It is 40 years old, almost as old as the Dodge. From the outside it looks a bit crappy, but I love the inside. We are trying to give it a little bit of a tiki-style, but we aren't finished yet. Now we also can go in style to meetings. :)
Next time a bit about meetings....
xx


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooooo,she's looking fabulous!!>Love the curtains!!!
    Yay!xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh - it's FABULOUS! I love it! I am on the lookout for a vintage van myself - can't wait to do it up and do some road trips!

    Thanks for your lovely comment - it's delightful to have you as my latest follower!

    Sarah xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It looks pretty plain on the outside, but that camper's interior is quite funky! It has a very vintage feel, which is quite fitting due to its age. It looks like a nice place to hang out during those road trips!

    Ellsworth Mciltrot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen