zondag 4 september 2011

I need more space....

A nice busy week. Our doggie, Flos, needed an operation so it wasn't a good start of the week. Flos is already better now, thank God.
We went to check houses and revisited another one who we like very much.... So it is getting a bit more seriously now.
I was nice to relax a little bit at a bootsale. :)
Found some lovely items.
Today there was a bootsale at our place and we went to it. I was looking for a "longneckhead" (don't know how to call them) for a long while now and I gave up hope to find one that was in my budget. And there they were..... Two off them..... My first thought was that they might be to expensive... But these were so cheap!!! For 8.50 euro I bought them both, and now I am the proud owner of 2 longneckheads from the seventies. :)
I only don't know yet where to put them.
Also found this wonderfull and complete dressingtable-set.
And I got such a sweet gift from a wonderfull lady... I don't know her name but I see her often on bootsale's. She is always selling the most gorgeous things for great prices. Now she had a lovely vintage purse and she gave it to me as a present, because I already bought so much of her stuff. I love this woman! Next time I will make a photo of us both. She is such a great and beautifull lady.

My funny-shopping-bag! I couldn't resist it..... It was just to funny!
And my coat-collection grew a little.....
Not vintage but ow so beautifull....

Did I already mention that my great boyfriend owned his own vintages-shop and knows a lot about vintage items? He is a good help in my vintage huntings. So with this coat. First I thought it was a new one. It is in such a good state, but the sewing was different then it is done now. There is horse-hair in the collar. It is from the 1940ties/1950ties. But in such a good condition, and warm in the winter!

And the last coat is from the sixties and looks great with a belt. Now I really cann't wait till its winter. :D
That's all for today. Have a nice evening/day!
xx


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh i had these long neck heads too, i threw them away cause i found them scary :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Holger.... you are kidding.... they pay a little fortune overhere for them. I was lucky to be very early at the bootsale. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh i adore that dressing table set! You found amazing items :o) Scarlett x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. you got so pretty stuff, i love the dressing table set and how cute was the old lady to gift you this adorable purse!!! oh and thank you so much for your lovely comments, it really makes my day!!
    love and kiss,mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ooh those long necked heads are pretty fab - I've never seen them before! I also love your shopping bag and those coats are all beautiful.

    Sarah xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen