dinsdag 13 september 2011

Food addict....

Jep I am a food addict. I love to cook and bake and when we are having friends over for diner I am cooking from the early morning till diner time. I love to make cupcake's (cinnamon swirls are my favorite), creme brulee, canneloni... But I also love to eat. So over the years I put on some weight. Not that it was a big problem. For 27 years I was really skinny, size less then zero, but I could eat everything without getting bigger. I was really glad when I finally got some curves.
But now I am having a big problem with my feet and back. Yesterday I went to see the doctor and now I have to go to physiotherapy and I have to lose a lot of weight..... I know I know there are much worser things and it isn't the end of the world, but it is going to be hard for a food addict like me. So now you will have read about me and my food-addiction and trying to lose weight also. Poor you. :)
But also a bit good news. We went to a carboot-sale on sunday and I found some love things.

My colorfull seventies sewwingbox
New stuff for my collection
A beautifull sixties coat, on button is in the pocket and I need to sew it back on
A fifties tray
And a gorgeous art deco umbrella stand

Sorry for the bad phone-photo's.... :(
And I would love to welcome my new followers. :)
Thanks for being a follower.

That's all for today!! Have a wonderfull day!
xx

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Sorry about the food problem, I would have a hard time cutting back or cutting out :-(. The coat is lovely xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely new goodies!!
    O,I am guilty of loving to cook and eat....I'm a big fan of foundation garments too! It's difficult when it starts to affect your skeleton,and I suppose something must be done!Just keep it slow and healthy!!!
    O,we went and had a good look online at the CHrysler Imperial 1969-what a beauty!!! No idea if we would find one in NZ,will have to go to a car show next time there's one on! XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi and thanks for following me and commenting :) I can't find your followers thingy btw, don't know why! I've just been dieting myself and have lost 10kg...I too never had a problem with weight when I was younger, now I have to really watch it....it was REALLY HARD losing it, and I still have another 7 kg to go. So yep, I'm feeling your pain!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you all for your kind words. I already lost 1 kilo. :) (but that is more from being a bit sick)
    Funny I cann't see my follow thingy either... It should be at the end of the right strip..... whoeps.. :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh gosh i love your sixties coat!!! really fabulous!!!! and don´t worry about the food change, it´s only about to get used, and after a time you love all the healthy stuff, so it happened to me, well and i also have a refeed day every week that i treat myself with delicious cakes or whatever, so it´s easier to keep the weight for long time and don´t give up!
    love and kiss,mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wishing you lots of luck with losing weight, im a total foodie so know how difficult it will be. You found fabulous items esp the umbrella stand - love it! Scarlett x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Good luck hon. I especially love the 50s tray and the umbrella stand!

    Sarah xxx

    Darling - is there any chance you could remove the word verification from comments? It's a bit of a pain and I promise you won't get spam if you don't accept anonymous comments. I hope you don't mind the suggestion! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous finds! I love the coat and the sewing box. I lost 15 kilos at the beginning of last year and I'm much more comfortable now! I love food too so I wish you luck and don't forget to treat yourself.

    E :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen