dinsdag 18 oktober 2011

Nervous wreck!

I became a nervous wreck the last weeks. I almost don't have any time to surf the internet. I am checking my email on my phone. The house we are trying to buy is a ten minute drive from my parents house, but an hour and a half from where we are living now. So we spend a lot of time in the car driving to the house selling people and the mortgage people. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will get the final yes or no from the bank. And I so nervous..... My hands are shaking and sometimes it feels just like I cann't breath anymore.
And I am so sorry that I didn't stop by you all lately. I am going to make it good by doing a give away soon. :)
Big hug to all of you and when we get an answer from the bank I will let you know!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thumbs are twirling for a yes!
    Take care of yourself!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. O,sweetie!It'll all work out!
    Stay positive and visualise yourself there!
    XXXXXXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hey dear i have my fingers crossed for a big yes!!! wünsche dir das alles klappt meine süße!!
    kiss,mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen