dinsdag 13 november 2012

Just to let everybody know I am still alive.....

It is winter overhere. It is cold.... I hate cold. And because it is getting dark very early, my body wants to sleep very early. And me to. My favorite place these days is my bed. :)
No, it is not that bad... At the moment I've been very busy sorting out everthing in the attic. It is like a big vintage bomb exploded. I am selling most of it and so I've been taking photo's from every item. Really didn't know that I've had so much stuff, and it is taking a lot of time. (check my marktplaats-link) This is just a little piece of the big vintage mountain.... :(
Just to let you know I am still alive! :) Or am I not........ :s
An old photo of me and very good MoPar-friend Sjak. It was at an abandoned ghosthouse-disco.
 Sjak loves horrormovie's and heavy/death metal. He introduced me to the Rob Zombie movies House of 1000 corpses and The devils rejects. I love them. Rob Zombie is also a musician and over 3 weeks we are going to his and his band!!!!He is doing an Evil Twin Tour with Marilyn Manson. (Already seen him was he was still together with the gorgeous Dita von Teese who was with him that evening)
I am so happy! Later this week I will pop by everybody. Now I am going to eat something and being a couch-potato. :)
xxxxx have a wonderfull evening!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooo, that will be an exciting gig!
    In Winter I spend most of my time in bed...it's amazing how much one can sleep when it's cold!
    Embrace it,darling!
    I hope we get some more pictures when you get all your clothes sorted?!
    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That sounds like a fantastic night out!
    That photo is brilliant, hope the sorting and selling's going well. I hate winter, I'm desperate to get back to Goa! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oh yes in winter for me too my favorite place is my bed;)
    this old photo is amazing darling!!!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hey, littel coach potato, have a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Take a look at my blog to learn more about it :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen