dinsdag 30 oktober 2012

I have a little problem... or is it a big problem...

I am not feeling well lately. Not that I am sick, but I miss my dad more then ever. Never took the time to grief or mourn. Now I am getting help with it, and I have some lovely and great friends around me.
I will be oke soon! 
I have to stay busy to keep my mind on other things so last weekend I unpacked the last boxes since the move. It was really cool. I had forgotten about a lot of stuff that was inside. It must have been very funny to look at my suprised face when I pulled out all the vintage bags I couldn't remeber. Still have to figure out where I am going to put all the bags.
Boyfriend let me have the little room upstairs for my clothes.(till they are going to knock through the wall to make some more space and a real bathroom... )  It is already to small and boyfriend was in chock over the amount of clothes that were in there. He is guilty of it to. Sometimes he finds a gorgeous dress or coat for me.... And most of the shirts hanging in front came from his old shop. It is not all vintage. I came across some of my lovely vintage coats and I had to try them on in front of the mirror. And then my little problem came along.... It wouldn't close. My bum has grown a bit...... So it is a big bum problem. Tryed on some of the dresses.... The got stuck at the bum.... Now I really have to lose some weight or sell my clothes..... We just walked the dogs for half an hour.... Maybe I've lost one pound or so... ;) I think I have to cook more veggie's with rice instead of yummie pasta's. Really hope that I will lose a few pounds. And on my bum! Not that I will lose my girls.... ;D
Here a few photo's from my little crowded room..... Remember, I took a lot of years to build this collection. :)
These are a few of my favorite dresses. It all started with the black one.......
And now I am going to go what my sweety's already doing all day...
Have a wonderfull day my loves! And a warm welcome to my sweet new followers.
Hugs and kissis,
Jolanda.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. O,darling,my parents have been gone 11 and 12 years, and I still have days when I feel bogged down by grief.It doesn't get easier, you just learn to deal with it better, I think.
    Now, I would LOVE to frolic amongst that incredible collection of clothes!EEEEEEEEK!
    I don't fit a lot of what I have,but I can't be bothered doing much about it!
    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks I hope I will learn to deal with it soon.
      Pfff so I am not the only one who keeps a nice dress although it doesn't fit. :)
      xx

      Verwijderen
  2. I know how you feel, love. Some days just trigger emotions off and you can't help but feel sad. It's been two years since Mum died but I still forget she's not here sometimes and come back to earth with a jolt!
    I'd love to rummage through those rails, that looks like vintage clothes heaven to me. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you also. It was my dad's birthday last week, and the first one without him. I know that feeling of forgetting that he is dead. Then I take my phone to call him and then I remember...
      And everybody is welcome to come over and have a look in mijn little room. :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Well... at least your Problem is very well Organized! *Winks* And I'm so sorry that you are missing your Dad... I can relate to that even though mine has passed many years ago... the Holiday Season is never quite the same when anyone Special is no longer there to Celebrate with you.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, I hope I will keep it organized. :)
      And my dad was very special to me to. I was a real daddy's girl. Thanks for your kind words.
      xx

      Verwijderen
  4. darling i hope you will feel better soon, but you also have to take your time to be sad, i think this is okay, nobody can feel good everyday. i´ve lost my dad when i was 11 but of course some days i still miss him so much that it hurts like hell. But don´t forget you have great friends and your man to talk. a lot of love and kisses to you!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So sorry to hear about your dad :(
    Wow, I could spend hours rummaging around in that room, looks like heaven!
    p.s squats are really good for toning up your bum! :)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen