maandag 22 oktober 2012

To fur or not to fur.....

Yes, found some time for blogging!
I'am having a day off. Had a dentist appointment this morning and I got the rest of the day time for doing all the stuff that I couldn't do this weekend. We had visitors from friday-afternoon till sunday-evening. We had a great time.
Not so great... our neighbour died.... He wasn't that old, but he was sick. He was the first person we got to know in the new street. It was nice to know him.
At the funeral one off his friends showed up with his oldtimer. I think I was droling a bit....
So meet the new Bond-girl! With the 007 car. A real DB5. Sorry for the happy face at a funeral... :s
But now here my little problem. Last week when we went to pick up the new car (it's to ugly for a photo so we will wait till hubby pimped it up a bit) and I found a great 60ties/seventies coat in new condition, in a charity-shop close to France..... (It was an awfull long drive) But now there is a big piece of fur on the collar. I will never buy new coats and stuff with fur on it. But now on this vintage coat.....It is almost 50 years old. And I really don't know what kind of fur it is. Shall I take it off or not??? What would you do?
Now I am going back outside. The weather is freaking hot for the time off the year. I am wearing a hot summer day dress. :)  Gonna do some quality time with the doggie's.
Hugs and love to everyone! xx

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello, gorgeous!!! How fabulous do you look? Loving the wheels, the coat and your cute pups!
    What a shame about your neighbour.
    I love the new/old coat. I think I'd take the fur off and replace it with fake, I won't feel good with it on me! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks sweety. :) I also been thinking to take it off. I was looking a bit more at it, and I believe it is put on later. That it didn't came with the coat original....
      Thanks for you advice! xx

      Verwijderen
  2. You are looking gorgeous!!!
    The car is dazzling! I'd love to take it for a spin!
    Love the new coat;I see by your comment about that it looks added on,in which case I;d take it off too!
    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, you lovelyness.
      And yes, now I am gonna take the fur off!
      xx

      Verwijderen
  3. wow i love this coat, well like it is a vintage coat i would wear it also with fur on it. i wouldn´t buy new stuff with fur but like it is vintage i think it´s okay.
    by the way you look great on this picture! and i love the brooch;)
    kiss,mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. gorgeous coats ... here in germany it's quite cold. let's call it: coat weather. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen