zondag 7 oktober 2012

Bubbles

Honey, I've think I bought something cool. :) Showed it to hubby and he liked it also. Thank god.
I really was looking for something else. But then I came across this little photo of a fish-bowl-tower and I had to push the button for a good look at it. It was a storage-tower or and old candy-tower from a shop or a fish-bowl-tower. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I liked it. I put in an offer and I got mail back that it was oke. :D So we went to pick it up after work. My bubble tower. Now it is standing in my craftroom and I think I will fill it up with uhmmmm craft-thingy's or so...... Really didn't have a plan for it, I just liked it so much. Already put some gloves in one bowl. Yeah.
Isn't it cute?

The last two weeks were very busy weeks. Not only at work, but also at home. I worked on the tikibar and got a topper for it. Yesterday we got the right glue for it and will have it finished on friday. (prommissed myself) Also went to a great fleamarket and bought to much stuff. Some chairs for the garden and some cabinets. Thank god mom went with us in her own car.  We put everthing that didn't fit in hers. :)
My best find is my new old purse.
I love this one and cann't wait to use it.

Today was a lovely day. Hubby went to check on a car and I was staying home. A great day to do some house-cleaning without hubby standing in every place I try to vacuum or swipe.... In between I tried my coockingskills and made plum pie. It is delicious with some hot cream-punch. Now it is getting colder I love to drink a German gluhwein or hot cream-punch.
I was only a bit short on the crumble....... But it still was yum!

Hubby bought an other car. More of that next week when it is here. We needed a second daily and so one of the others had to go. We choose to let go of the Pacer. We didn't drive it a lot. It run on gasoline while the other cars drive on LPG. Much cheaper for the long distance to my job. Last week they pick it up and it got a good home now. Here is the last photo of me and the Pacer before it went to Amsterdam....
That is not a real smile, I had to put up a happy face for the photo. I miss our little buddy. :(
Ow and I love my seventies coat. It is big and warm. I could wear it all day!
I hope you love's all have a lovely week!
Hughs and kissis! :)




3 opmerkingen:

  1. You look gorgeous, how groovy is that coat?!
    Love all your buys, you have a great eye and it looks you're a talented cook, too!
    Poor Pacer, hope he has a happy new life in Amsterdam! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ooooh you look amazing darling! i love both the skirt and the coat! one stunning lady even if you are sad you had the pacer let go :(
      love and kiss,mary

      Verwijderen
  2. And you said you liked me coat? Yours is quite exquisite!

    x Ursamare

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen