zondag 9 december 2012

Seems like forever....

Ow, it seems like forever since my last blog. I am sorry that I didn't pop by yours this week. :(
Last weekend was a weekend full of visits from and to sweet people, getting the house ready for christmas, workmen, who came to place a second wood stove (this is in hubby's office next to my craftroom and it is so yummie warm now) and offcourse we went to Amsterdam to see shock-rockers, Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson. I went for Rob Zombie and what a trill it was when he suddenly popped up right next to me! Almost fainted..... :)
This weekend was a nice one. We've had snow! It was so great to walk the dogs and enjoy the snow. We paid a visit to some local triftstore's and I found some lovely dresses who are in the washing machine now. Spend an evening at best friend Sjak's place, and this morning we went to a fleamarket in Belgium. Found a vintage ice-chrusher for the tikibar. :) (photos follow soon) An amazing weekend!
Also found an amazing pair of shoes on the internet... Couldn't resist them...
X-mas in the house
Catzilla destroing my kitsch village.... :s
And our garden in the snow. (I think it looks sweet but I love it more with sun and flowers.....)

Sorry that it is a short one today, but I really am a bit tyred today. I will pop by everbody later.
Big hugs and kissis! xxxx


5 opmerkingen:

  1. rob zombie? i´m jelous! educated horses don´t you wanna ride it foxy foxy ;) oh i wish i would have been there with you;)
    kiss,mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ahh it sounds like you have been a great time :-) Your tree looks lovely and the snow adds that little festive touch. Enjoy your week ahead, dee x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm in love with those shoes, I wish I'd seen them first!!! Catzilla looks like my Polly Piglet and sounds just as naughty! Stay warm, sweetie! xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. there are still flea amrkets around your place? wow. i'm jealous.
    catzilla, hahaha, love this word creation.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow! Rob Zombie was right by you??!! Jealoussss...
    Hope you had a marvelous holiday! Mine was busy, too...not much time for blogging at all, either!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen