woensdag 2 januari 2013

Happy New Year!

To all my beloved readers, Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true! xx
My newyear started pretty good. I've had an appointment with my dentist. There was a very little brown spot on one of my front teeth.... It was a very little hole. So I've got a new filling this morning. :D
We are having 2 weeks off from work and a week and a half are already gone by. When we have days off it feels like we are more busy then we are working. We did a lot off fun things. Got sweet visitors over and I did something that will stay with me for my whole live. (My facebookfriends already seen it) I will show you when I have a good photo off it. ;) Last week we went on a few secondhand trips. We visited a lot of secondhand/triftstores and I found way to much nice stuff. But first one off the x-mas presents I've got from my hubby. I collect vintage camera's. Not everything, only the funny one's and Russian and former DDR cam's. He got me (next to a great vest, beautifull book about vintage shoes, bags and stuff and a Le Creuset cooking pot) a "new" in box 3D camera. Still have to try it. Maybe I will take this afternoon with me on our trip....
In the little stores we found way to much nice stuff. Old panty's that I never will wear, but loved for the image on the bags.
A lovely set of glasses with a jar, and some sweet little teaglasses. The blue light is from my x-mas deco. :)
 I've found the most amazing dresses and a beautifull raincoat, and one shop was selling a complete shoestore with new shoes, for only 10 euro a pair. I loved the ones with the retro-look and 4 pair came home with me.
Sorry for bad quality of the photo's.
I have 2 best finds this time. Found this great partydress that was maybe worn once. It is to long for me, but with one of my new platform shoes.... :) I am so in love with it.....
In one store I found a dress from my favorite designer, Guy Laroche. And only for 3,25 euro! I was freaking out! Normaly they are way to expensive for me. I found a 2 piece suit in France 2 years ago for only 10 euro's. It is to small for me but maybe it will fit one day..... The black dress is the one I just found... <3 The 2 piece is hanging next to it and on the other side my new raincoat. 
Also found a never worn (tickets are still hanging on it) 80ties C&A dress who I love to wear to a carmeeting. It has this lovely 50ties look.
And a home-made dress that was so cute. It is a very old one, and got some perspiration stains below the armpits, but I loved it.
And a lovely photo off me after a day shopping. My hair is a mess but I don't mind! (It is now also red again)
Funny thing is that the dress I was wearing that day, comes from the same shop as the photo was taken.
Now I am going to say goodbey to you all and I will pop by! I am going to enjoy my afternoon with some more shopping, looking for another car, and going to visit my beloved Dodge who still isn't at home.....
Hugs and Kissis!






4 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome shoes!!!! And I'd have bought those old lingerie baggies, too: the pictures are really precious!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow what an amazing bunch of finds! I adore the shoes and the glasses oh and the lingerie.....
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you again for you lovely comments it means a lot. Great buys i love your blue party dress i can just see that with silver strappy highheel sandles. Hope you manage to find a new car soon. Happy new year to you i hope its one filled with magical memories and loads of love. dee xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. aaaaah i love volbeat!!!! and you look so beautiful;) and i´m jelous about your fabulous founds! especially that guy laroche dress is sooooo pretty!
    wish you all the best for 2013 too!
    big kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen