zaterdag 15 september 2012

Big, bigger, biggest..... :D

It was a very very busy week. But a great week. I've worked long days. That was not so great.
On saturday we finnaly had the pleasure to meet the Canadian wife of one of hubby's friends. She was gorgeous! Best thing was that has a doggie that looks a lot like our Lola, and also is named Lola. :) It was so nice to see them together.
Before that we went to a bootsale in Belgium. They told us there were 450 sellers but when we got there it was about 800. I've been to big bootsale's but this was really Tha Bomb!
Please don't paye attention to the way I look. We had to get up early and already spent a few hours and miles at the bootsale.
My feet are killing me....
How sweet are these... <3 Came home with me for 3 euro. A bit to big.....
Found a lot of vintage dresses and one woman was selling "new" sixties and seventies vintage boots. She got them from a store that was bankrupt. Shoes that old and never walked one.... I bought 8 pair for 28 euro. I was soooo happy. But my most beautyfull thing was the coat. It is problebly from the sixties and also new condition. It smelled like old lady's perfume and mothballs but in such a good condition. It was 18 euro and not much for such a great coat. Normaly I don't spent more then 10 euro for a piece of clothing but this was a  bit exception. 




And now taaataaataaaaataaaaaaaa, the big winner! Hubby picked one of the names. So when you are not on it, blame him. 



So please Mary Lou, will you send me your adress in a mail? Please to devil-made-in-heaven@hotmail.com
I also will include a pair of vintage gloves. They are so cute, but I already have to much....
Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I will pop by everybody. :D
xxx




2 opmerkingen:

  1. That coat is just beautiful! I love it and your shoes! Well done Mary Lou! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh my god i´m so terrible behind blogreading that i even missed that i won this beauties! omg omg they are so beautiful. so sorry for my late reaction!
    big kiss,mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen