dinsdag 4 september 2012

My little family

I still haven't introduce you to my family.
We don't have any children but we have a few furry kiddy's.
Two kittycat's who both where found on the street by me and my ex.
They were still kittens when they came into my little family. I just don't understand people who put such sweety's on the street..... Sierra, who loves to spent most of her time in bed. :) (analoog photo)

Dodge who sometime's thinks she is a dog... Loved the doggy-ride. 
 Our two little doggie's. 
Flos (the fluffy one) who I got from some customers in the cafe I used to work.
And petit Lola who I found running against the motorway. Stopped the car and went after her. I had to run hard to get to her... Later one some motorway-traffic controller stopped behind me and helped me. I called the police and the dogshelter. Some loser left a nest of puppy's behind in the woods close to the motorway. 2 of those doggie's were already in the shelter an a week later they found nr. 4. Alive and barking, thank god. Because of the fact that there were a lot of doggie's in the shelter and Lola already stole my heart, I kept her.
Because they go with us on every holiday, we bought them a doggy-ride. It is very handy! 
Lazy sunday-afternoon...
Taking Lola home with me, was the best thing I ever could do. Flos and Lola are inseparable from day 1.
And now our big one..... We adopted my dads shepherd dog. Duko. He is now 2 years old and still in puberty.... He is a great dog, only watering flowers is a bit of a problem when he is around... :) And he loses a lot of fur......

So now you have met my little furry family. :) 
Hope you enjoyed it. 
Saturday I will pull a winner for the broche out of the box. 
Take care! xx

 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Your furry family are too cute for words! What gorgeous pictures. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. oh your kitties are divine darling, i´m a real catlady too with my little zoo here;)
      kiss,mary

      Verwijderen
  2. Awww, the kitties are just adorable! I'm such a cat lover.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen